Summer is Finally here , and when we say summer means sun , hot weather. so we all tend to drink more water , water is good for health but the hardest part or at least it seems to us hard is to stay hydrate . H2o is very important for our skin and to look good and fresh .
When its fun and tasty it is porbably bad for your body !! not really all the tasty food but most of them like the cafe latte that you drink or everything that contain nicotine or high sodium food .
Dont over use your cleaning product !! keep your skin is good but washing it with products over and over may harm it because over using cleansing product strips the natural protective oil out of your skin and that makes you need more moisture . But that it doesnt mean that you can go to sleep without cleaning your make up off , you can use your cleaning products everything night and avoid it everymorning .
Moisture from the inside , there are a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables that are really good for skin hydratation most of the fruit with vitamin C , E and of course dont forget to drink water .
Moisture from the outside , Products with ingredients like ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and glycerin will strengthen your skin’s natural moisture barrier. Avoid the products that makes your skin oily but smooth and glowing instead .
Use a Humidifer ,Plump up your skin while you sleep by putting a humidifier in your bedroom. It will keep your skin from drying gout and it’s good for your respiratory system too. Also, keep the central heating or the air conditioning on low to avoid drying out your skin.
Cooler bath and shower , Hot water may make you feel good but it wont do your skin a favor , hot water strip the oil from your skin . So avoid hot water and shower but if you have to make it short less than 3 minutes .
1. Ask for LowlightsDark shades slim out your face, while lighter highlights actually make it appear wider. Add some lowlights along the strands closest to your face and use brighter hues on the tips of your hair and crown of your head. The best part? Ombré is still very much in style, and your new hair will look cool and work to make your face look thinner.
2. Try a Facial MassageWaking up puffy and bloated can immediately effect your face. Drink a ton of water before bed (especially if you've recently gone ham on pizza or a delicious burger) and give a facial massage a go come morning.you can massage and sculpt your jawline and cheekbones as well as drain away puffiness from under your eyes.
3. Apply Blush CorrectlyThe placement of your blush (as well as the shade) is paramount when it comes to slimming your face. Look for a product with a slight brown undertone to show off the contours on your face without going full contour—a red undertone can often round out your face. Instead of applying to the apples of your cheeks, brush the brush just under your cheekbones up to the middle of each ear.
4. Accessorize With EarringsThis is perhaps the easiest way to elongate your face. Long, dangly earrings draw the eye to the length of your neck rather than the roundness of your face.
5. Practice Your Cat-Eye LinerPlaying up your eyes draws attention away from the rest of your face. A precise feline flick is just the thing to add sophistication to your makeup look and make your face look slimmer to boot.
6. Give Your Roots a LiftAdding volume to your hair instantly elongates your face. To create height, grab a root-lifting product and section off the hair around your crown. Spray along the part and tease underneath, back-combing from your ends to your roots. Then, smooth the top of your hair and voilà! The higher the hair, the thinner face.
7. Shape Your BrowsThe arch in your brows will help lift your face (or make it look wider). Have a professional create a bit more of an angular arch to nicely frame your face and slim it out instantly. You can get a professional eyevrow contouring like a longtime liner and you wont have to do it everymorning .
8. Consider BotoxBotox is a fantastic treatment for slimming the jawline,A few injections on either side of the jaw helps thin the masseter muscle which, if untreated, can cause bulk in the lower face.
The best liposuction is the one attached to a good surgeon. In my experience with patients i have seen many good and bad examples of liposuction that have nothing to do with the Machine--but everything to do with how much fat was removed or not
VASER is the latest evolution of devices using ultrasound to liquefy fat before it is removed from the body with suction.it stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance, which basically means ultrasound. The name is catchy and sounds like LASER, which, by contrast, uses amplified light to dissolve fat.
Many of us prefer VASER because the ultrasound appears to be more highly selective in targeting and liquefying the fat, minimizing risks of injury to the blood vessels and nerves. This selectivity for liquefying the fat cells means less tearing and injury to surrounding tissue, resulting in less bleeding, bruising and pain.
With both VASER ultrasound and laser lipo procedures, the idea is to emulsify or liquefy the fat before suctioning it out. Soft fat doesn't require any additional treatment, but in areas where the fat is more dense because of more connective tissue, it can be helpful. Examples of this are the upper abdomen, posterior hips, and the front of the thighs.
Some surgeons use a combination of Vaser and SmartLipo. the SmartLipo laser is very good at causing skin tightening below the surface of the skin, and softening the small globular fat in the upper layers of fat. The Vaser is good for breaking up the large globular and fibro-fatty tissue which is usually in the deeper layers and in the flanks.
The two used in combination can given more consistent results overall. also the garment worn after the procedure, and the suction-massage treatments (ten of them, one per week for ten weeks) are also helpful to the overall result.
The advice i can give you is to choose a good surgeon and forget about what machine he uses.
i hope you like the post if so subsribe to ge notifed for the next posts .
Chahinez Maria Türker .
Are sit-ups not giving you the taut tummy you want? If you've got too much flab or excess skin in your abdomen that doesn't respond to diet or exercise, you may be considering a "tummy tuck," which doctors call "abdominoplasty."
This surgery flattens the abdomen by removing extra fat and skin, and tightening muscles in your abdominal wall.
It's not the same as liposuction, although you may choose to getliposuction along with a tummy tuck.
This is a major surgery, so if you're considering it, you should know the facts before you decide whether to go forward.
Who Are the Best Candidates For a Tummy Tuck?
A tummy tuck is suitable for men and women who are in good health.
Women who have had several pregnancies may find the procedure useful for tightening their abdominal muscles and reducing skin.
A tummy tuck is also an option for men or women who were once obese and still have excess fat deposits or loose skin around the belly.
Who Should Not Consider a Tummy Tuck?
If you're a woman who plans to get pregnant, then you may want to postpone a tummy tuck until you're done having children. During surgery, your vertical muscles are tightened, and future pregnancies can separate those muscles.
Are you planning to lose a lot of weight? Then a tummy tuck also is not for you. A tummy tuck should be a last resort after you've tried everything else. It should not be used as an alternative to weight loss.
You should also consider the appearance of scars after a tummy tuck. You can talk about scar placement and length with the doctor before the surgery.
Not sure if you are conditate or not for a Tummy Tuck , Get a free online consultation by our surgeons by sending pictures you and we gell back to you as soon as possible .
To day i want to discuss a problem that we all have . Dark circles under eyes ,how ever we try to fix it every morning with concealers or make up , there's some days that we just want to wash our face and go out , without having someone asking us the are you sick question .
first let us see why dark cirlces comes out , is it a health problem or an something else . and then what are we doing wrong to fix it , and at last whats the best solution for it .
1- from where comes dark cirles :
Under-eye skin is already 40% thinner than the rest of the face, but as we age we lose subcutaneous fat, which otherwise masks blueness below the surface of the skin, while at the same time blood vessels weaken and get leaky .
Your genes, sun damage, excessive eye rubbing (or all of the above) can leave you with brownish-black pigmentation around your eyes.
Since dark circles can have different causes, your best treatment will depend on your biggest issues. Here's what actually works—and what doesn't—to bring your eyes from darkness to light
2-What doesn't work:
cucumber slices: Cold cukes on the eyes are an at-home spa staple, but it doesn't treat the underlying causes of dark circles. It's the coldness of the slices that reduces swelling under the eyes temporarily, so you could likely put any fruit or product on your eyes and have a similar effect as long as it's chilled.
Raw potatoes: There's a misconception that this tuber has a natural bleaching agent. Don't believe it.
'I would not recommend potato near your eyes—it can cause irritation' say some doctors
lemon juice: Yes, citrus fruits are chock-full of vitamin C, but you don't want this acidic stuff anywhere near your eyes. Lemon juice can be very irritating and acidic on the skin. Plus it's unclear whether the vitamin C in lemon juice is actually delivered into the skin in a way that has an impact.
Tea bags: It's true that caffeine is a vasoconstrictor, so it can help with puffiness around the eyes, but the effect is temporary at best.
3- Cosmetic products :
They're not miracle workers, but products containing certain key ingredients can help. To constrict or stabilize blood vessels, look for caffeine, niacin, vitamin K, chrysin, green tea and antioxidants such as vitamins A, E, and C; to plump skin and push it up and away from pooled blood, you'll want hyaluronic acid and ceramides; to thicken skin, seek out retinoids, peptides, vitamin C, and marine algae.
4- What actualy does work and right away :
Two options here—lasers or filler (or both).
* laser skin resurfacing to boost collagen production and thicken the skin around the eyes. Results are dramatic but there's serious downtime—with redness, swelling, dryness, and even crusting lasting days or weeks.
* Hyaluronic acid filler injections under the eyes, which thicken skin,are the go-to treatment for our plastic- cosmetic surgeon. Results last 6 to 9 months. Side effects are temporary swelling and bruising.
That was all for today , if there's a topics you would like to read about or ask about . just email me and i would be glad to discuss the subject for you .
Chahinez Maria Türker .